The past couple of days I have been working hard on wrapping up our dossier as quickly as possible. As always there are hurdles to jump that slow things down from happening as quickly as I would like, expect, and hope. I have been on the phone a lot!!! The hardest phone calls seem to be the government agencies. You are on hold forever and just hope to get someone who knows what they are doing and has a helpful spirit about them. I am learning though to just keep calling back until you find that person because it makes a BIG difference. I have been trying to squeeze these calls and errands into the normal routine of life and taking care of a 3 year old. It has definitely been a full time job the last couple days...so everyone I have a had to turn down for plans I do apologize. I'm hoping to have the documents back from the Secretary of State in about a week and then hopefully to our agency. Our agency then has them translated into Russian and then sent off to Russia. We will then be waiting to be registered to a region. We will still have paperwork and documents to update along the way but at least things will be in motion. I am so ready to be at the next stage!
As far as Ukraine, we are still waiting for the I-600A form. It has been about 6 weeks and they said it takes 6-8 weeks. So we are getting close and hoping it comes any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment