Today I received my documents from the Secretary of State and was able to make copies and send my dossier to America World (my adoption agency)!!! Yippi! I was very excited to have my dossier mailed off and out of my hands. I'm a little anxious until it gets to its destination safely because it is months of work handed over to UPS. I also hope I did everything correctly and America World is able to send it off to Russia with no further delays. Otherwise, I am just excited.
As for the Ukraine, we are waiting to hear back from our contact in Ukraine who will be helping us. We need to make sure the dates work for him but we are hoping to go the second week in September! I am so excited. This first trip to Ukraine will be short and the goal is to personally meet this man and give him an idea of what we are hoping for, hand over our paperwork, and be introduced in front of some of the local churches. I am not getting my hopes up too high because I know that there is a possibility it will not work out. However, at the same time I am hopeful and excited to see what happens. I put all my trust in the Lord and my prayers are that He will bring us to the child He has set apart for our family...whether Ukraine or Russia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm excited for you! keep me posted!
heather
Post a Comment