Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mid-October

We are still working on dates for our trip to Ukraine. We have had a couple obstacles. One being that Gene, the one taking us, is having neck surgery today. If you can keep him in your prayers that would be great. He has been in a lot of pain and hopefully the surgery will be successful. He needs time to recover and it looks like the dates will be pushed back to mid-October. It is probably better considering September is a busy month...Jake starts school, Joe's big 30th b-day, Jake's B-day. Once again I am reminded it is all in His timing. My good friend Kathy shared a verse with me that has been a real encouragement:

"I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord...
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord."
Psalm 27:13-14

No comments: