Tuesday, August 26, 2008

String & Tape

Who would have known that string and tape could occupy a little boy all day. Jake had watched his favorite cartoon in the morning, Curious George, and decided he wanted to make a spider web like George did. So together we cut string and made a spider web. We decided to put stickers on it to make it sticky. Wow! That was a hit. He then wanted to put food on it. "Spiders eat flies and little boys don't", he told me. So we put play cookies on. Anyways, it entertained him all day and I even had to coax him to go play outside with the neighbor kids. He did but only after I promised not to take it down. So now we have a spider web in our living room that I think will be there for awhile :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this entry. How cool is it to be 3? I'm so loving the baby stage, but I can't wait to see what gets Emily all excited - like Jake with his homemade spider web in the living room. Too cute!