Saturday, August 2, 2008

A month slips by :(

I'm frustrated right now because I just discovered that I do not need to wait for my USCIS approval letter to send in my dossier paperwork for Russia...thanks Heather for bringing to my attention. I am just frustrated because that means almost a month wasted waiting...for NO reason!! It was a mistake on my part and I have been meaning to go through my paperwork more thoroughly but it has just been soooo busy. One thing after the next and weeks just slip by. Now I am going to send it off to be apostilled by the Secretary of State, hopefully, on Monday or Tuesday.

Please pray we can move through this phase quickly...and that I can stay positive!!

2 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

Nicole, do doublecheck on this with your family coordinator just to make sure...
I'm praying that all will go smoothly for you as you finish up your dossier.

heather

Michele said...

I did exactly the same thing. It worked out ok though. As others helped with my frustration, I came to realize that God is in control of the timing of things. The frustration will subside. :) -michele