Is it already October? I know I have not posted in awhile and the truth is I do not have a lot of time to now:( There has been some exciting possibilities and things have been a little busy for us. Hopefully I will be able to share with you all soon. I have not even had a quiet moment to sit down, collect my thoughts and take the time to write them out. I promise however that I will update you all as soon as possible. God is working! He is good! Daily I am reminded to surrender all to Him and trust Him fully!
P.S. I will post some pictures of Joe's 30th Birthday when I get a chance :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad to know that things are going well for you! I hope you will be able to share more soon.
God bless,
Heather
Post a Comment