With Ukraine we need to have a medical exam with some specific tests that then needs to be notarized at the Dr's office. And then sent to the Secretary of State to be apostilled. We are trying to get this done as quickly as possible but you know how it is making appointments with Dr's, waiting for test results and then we need to mail it to the Secretary of State. Specific prayers would be that this can be done as quickly as possible and that the Dr's office will be helpful in making this happen.
There are also some documents with Russia. I will not try to explain it all because it is boring and would take a winded explanation. However, if one document is off it can effect others. Prayer once again is that this can be all completed quickly and not slow anything down.
The little break from paperwork was nice but it looks like I will be at it again. At this point I don't even know where I am at emotionally. I want to be excited because I know we are closer and there is opportunities and yet I also guard my heart because so many doors have been closed before. It will be 3 years next month since we have been trying to have another child. I really need prayer for continued peace and that I will not let the set backs rob me of my joy. So many times I find myself frustrated and just exhausted from it all. I'm sure my dear family and friends are also.
"If all you see is a shadow on the face of the Father right now, hang on to the fact that He will ultimately give you clear understanding and will justify Himself in everything that He has allowed into your life"
Oswald Chambers
No comments:
Post a Comment