Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Interview

Our first interview with the social worker is over! Thanks for all your prayers. He was nice and I would describe him as experienced and mellow...which I think is a good thing. He walked around our house and then sat down and asked us a couple questions. It was not too in depth. Next Monday we have another interview and this one will be a little more involved with questions.

I know people I have talked to who have been through the process told me not to worry but I could not help but feel a little anxious all day. A stranger coming into your home to "assess" you is little nerve racking. However, they were right and it was not as bad as my nerves told me. Plus Joe is so good with talking and interacting with new people that it puts me at ease.

No comments: