My sister-in-laws put on a baby shower for me! At first I thought, oh it's okay I do not need a shower I still have all the baby gear from Jake. But I am so glad they did because it was so much fun and really made it feel like it is really happening. And it is! 2 1/2 weeks and we will be on our way to Russia. After 3 1/2 years into this journey and so many sharing in it, this was a great night of celebrating! Thank you everyone I am so blessed and Joshua is so blessed to have so many friends and family who love him.
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassion's never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness, I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him'. The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him..." Lamentations 3:23-26
1 comment:
How wonderful Nicole, looks like that was a wonderful time of celebrating with those who love you, Joe, Jake, and Joshua! Well we leave tomorrow and I can't wait to see you on the flip side!! See you soon!
Kara
eisengaadoption.blogspot.com
Post a Comment