Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nesting

All our important documents made it today and were mailed off to AWAA!!! It feels so good to have that completed.

I do not know if it is the spring cleaning bug or more like the "nesting" syndrome expectant mothers get right before their baby comes...but I have been busy. I had all our carpets cleaned, scheduled our windows, cleaned out the baby room, re-painting the baby room, cleaned out the garage, and organized my husbands home office. The next big project is to clean our backyard, patio furniture, and re-plant in my garden. I just cannot wait until our little boy is here! Preparing for his coming makes things that much more exciting and real. We are getting so close!

1 comment:

Heather Brandt said...

Enjoy nesting while you can because once you get your travel dates you will be busy with planning for the trip :) I'm hoping you hear something next Tuesday (Wed. their time zone)

heather