Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Praise!

Our family coordinator informed me today that, as for now, we do not need to redo our home study! Praise the Lord! The regional staff have been negotiating with the officials and they agreed to work with our current home study. It truly is such an answer to prayer...even bigger than I even asked. God is so good! This means I will not have to fill out the huge stack of papers on my desk for the new agency; it means we will not be delayed another couple months; it means we are back to waiting for a referral! Thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord! Thank you for all your prayers. Please continue to pray we receive our referral soon and that we can move forward now quickly and smoothly. Please pray for the Russian officials reviewing our documents and that they will continue to show grace. The Lords hand is on this!

"I have set the Lord always before me, because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand"
Psalm 16:8-11

2 comments:

MKTaylor said...

Yeah!!! Colie that is what we have been praying for! I am so excited for you and Joe. Prayerfully soon, very soon you will have a picture of your little one.

I miss you! It was so much fun getting to spend time with you this last weekend!
Love- Kel

Heather Brandt said...

What wonderful news! I'm praying you will hear of your referral soon.

God bless,

Heather