What have we been doing to keep busy? Well this week has been very warm here in Cali and we have taken full advantage of it. We have spent a lot of time at the beach and outdoors.
My sister, mom, Jake, and I went down to the beach to sit in the sun and play in the sand. Jake ended up in the water with grandma...clothes and all:)
Then on Monday a group of us decided to go down to the beach since the kids had the day off for Martin Luther King day....and it was 78 degrees out. Lots of kids, digging in the sand, playing in the water, dodge ball with the dads, and overall just a good time.
Today I decided to go for it and buy Disneyland passes...thanks to Grandma Blain and Grandma Daichendt's Christmas money:))) Kathy, Savannah, Jake and I spent a beautiful day at Disney...the happiest place on earth:) We made it on a lot of rides...I don't think I have ever been able to board Pirates of the Caribbean so fast. Jake loved it and I loved watching his little face. On pirates he asked me, "this is pretend, right?" Then at the end he asked, "how many propeller's are on this boat?" Their little minds never stop. On the Dumbo ride he loved making it go up and down as fast as possible and we were jerking around more than I thought possible. He was smiling from ear to ear. Kathy was behind us and said wow Jake you fly like your dad:)))) It was just a happy day with a great friend!



1 comment:
Hey Nicole!! We have passes to Disneyland too :o) Maybe someday we can meet up...or run into each other :o)
Post a Comment