Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home Study Completed 100%

Finally our home study is completed!!! I received it in the mail today. I was so excited because everyday I go out to the mail hoping it will come and getting more and more discouraged as each day passes. It has been over a month since our final home visit:( Tonight I am going to gather all the paperwork together to turn in our I-600A form to the American government ASAP.

2 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

We had all our homestudy visits in October 2007 but did not receive a finalized copy of our report until mid to late December so 1 month is pretty good in my eyes :) I'm praying that the next leg of your journey will go smoothly.

Heather

Rachel said...

couple weeks and we can hang out, yea!
one more step in the process...that's great!

By the way, tell Joe we are so impressed and proud!